Please read these terms and conditions careful before using this website
Welcome to the Stone Textile Website! While we don’t view ourselves as an overly formal or complicated company, we have included these terms, conditions, and policies for our protection, and for the protection of our loyal customers. We thank you for your understanding.
Your use of the Stone Textile website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not use this website.
1. OWNERSHIP. This website, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Stone Textile LLC (“Stone Textile”), and its various third-party providers and distributors. Portions of the content found on this website may be owned by third-party providers and distributors and is the copyrighted work of the respective third-party providers. None of the content of data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Stone Textile and its third-party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law trademarks of Stone Textile, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Stone Textile of such other party that may own the Trademark.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to Stone Textile, order Stone Textile products, and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Stone Textile, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on the website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. STONE TEXTILE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. STONE TEXTILE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. STONE TEXTILE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM HACKING OR OTHER INFILTRATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE STONE TEXTILE COMPUTER SYSTEM. STONE TEXTILE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website or from the passage of data across the Internet which is not secure and which is subject to impairments of service and delays. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Stone Textile may additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
5. PRODUCT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Reference to any product or service on the website does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service is available. Stone Textile manages all or portions of the website from Texas, in the United States of America. We in no way imply that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States and we may not be able to fill your order if you require shipping outside of the United States.
6. COLORS. StoneTextile attempts to display the colors and wood grain of our products as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, as the actual colors and grain you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color or grain will be accurate.
7. LEATHER. The leather products that are displayed on this Website have natural variations.
8. BACKORDERS (OUT OF STOCK). Backordered merchandise includes items that are not currently in stock. In most cases, these items are on order from our manufacturing facilities or suppliers. In some cases we are researching or waiting for stock information from one or more of our suppliers.
9. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on this website does not imply that the product or service is presently available. If a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a supplier, or any other reason, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price..
10. ORDER ACCEPTANCE. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or for no reason at all. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any product or service We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. The contract for sale of goods between Stone Textile and any customer is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment.