Any last minute gifters out there? Guilty! The gift I ordered for my husband will arrive tomorrow. Time to get creative…here are some ideas:
1. Dana Rebecca Bar Rings: Jewelry is always a good idea. You will have to pay for overnight shipping but, they are worth it! I was lucky enough to grab a few when I was in Chicago this past weekend.
2. Being old fashioned is a nice change of pace….write a love note on some cool stationary or make your own.
3. Malin + Goetz candles are my favorite and I have always had a thing for the packaging.
4. Splurge on a Fornasetti tray, this design is perfect for Valentine’s Day
5. Printsa-gram: A genius idea. Get your instagram pictures made into a calendar (check out their site as they do a bunch of other things as well). Yours will be a little late hence the Feb 16…
6. Make a fort. I know that we are not 5 anymore but, could be a fun idea. Especially if it is as cool looking at this one.
7. Over the whole gift giving thing? Open a nice bottle of wine and spend some quality time together (with no phones). I love these metallic wine glasses from Zara Home.