I took a quick trip to Dallas for the Rue Magazine Texas Issue party this week. It was so nice to finally meet people that I have only spoken to though email! I enjoyed talking with Crystal from Rue, Judy from Atlantis Home, Bradley from Luella & June, and Hillary from Hilary Inspired; all bloggers that I have admired for so long. The event was held at Wisteria, a very large furniture showroom packed with beautiful pieces. Above are some photos from the night!
From top left:
1. A group of us went out for drinks after the event. Fun times with Crystal (editor of Rue) Beth and Carolina of Pulp Designs (amazing interior design firm in Dallas), and Kyle from the KnightMovesBlog (another well known designer/blogger from Dallas)
2. Love how the geometric pattern on the table works so well with the throw pillow.
3. I like how the black and white intricate details on the chair work with the larger black and white pattern of the pillow.
4. Great jewel tones in the rugs.
5. The Dallas based girls, who were featured in the magazine, “tagged” their favorite items in the showroom. Loved seeing who picked what.
6. I need this couch for my office. Not much more to say about that.
Enjoy the weekend!